Wedding Collections by Ivey Photo
After having served over 70 couples on their wedding day, I have learned how to efficiently + strategically photograph my clients while maintaining the intimacy of their wedding day. This is how I do it:
1. I prefer to be present during your rehearsal. This gives me an opportunity to connect with the people that will play an vital role in your wedding day, from your family to your wedding planner.
2. I want to capture ALL of your love story. From your proposal, to your engagement, at your wedding day, and beyond, I believe in developing personal relationships with my clients that start long before + last far after your wedding day. Engagement sessions are HUGE for my clients in helping us have face time prior to your wedding day + increasing your comfort level in front of the camera.
3. Time matters. I will work with you to create a timeline that allows for the wedding photos of your dreams, and I will effectively use my time to capture every moment of your wedding - from well planned portraits to candid moments + all the details.
4. We start with a consultation. I spent years trying to develop packages that fit the needs of every client in a concise manner, but each client varies and as such, I provide full pricing during my Client Consultation + work with each client to craft a package that fully meets their needs + makes them feel valued and special - how every nearlywed should feel! I locally service Chattanooga, Tennessee area as well as our surrounding areas of Knoxville, Nashville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, and Atlanta. Additionally, I am available for travel + have packages that include travel fees. I am ready to document your greatest adventure, wherever it leads us!
5. I like you to be prepared. I set you up with a Welcome Guide + will follow up with even more information throughout your engagement and wedding planning process. I come with all the practical knowledge required to handle any emergencies that come our way.
6. THE PHOTOS | My favorite part! Engagement galleries are typically delivered within 3-6 weeks while wedding galleries are typically delivered within 8-10 weeks. All of your images are individually edited by me and are delivered in an online gallery. You will receive your full gallery in BOTH color AND black + white! All images are available for download in high resolution.
7. LET'S GET STARTED! CLICK HERE to check my availability for your date!
Ivey Photo Wedding Collections begin at $3,500. All collections include a pre-wedding consultation, complimentary rehearsal coverage, professionally edited images in an online gallery, sneak peek within 2 weeks, + full gallery delivery within 8-12 weeks.
How many photos will we get?
Every wedding is different and, as such, averages vary, but you will receive at least 500 images.
Do you offer second shooters, engagement sessions, or albums?
Yes, yes, and yes!
I will go over all the details during our consultation.
Elopements + Petite Weddings by Ivey Photo
Just because it's a small wedding doesn't make it any less special. I offer Elopement + Petite Wedding Coverage in addition to full scale Wedding Coverage.
Investment Begins at $1,000
I will document your elopement, including ceremony coverage and photo session with the couple.
Investment Begins at $1,500
For intimate gatherings of less than 50, this will cover the basics - a short ceremony, a few family pictures, and photo session with the couple.
Proposals by Ivey Photo
Proposal Coverage begins at $500. Every proposal is unique, and photographing this special moment requires a lot of planning. If that's what you're trying to do, let's get a plan going!